Paris in the Spring

Continuing with the theme of my solo travel to Paris, I want to talk to you about a photographic wall art print set that I made from this travel and the story behind each picture. For those who don’t know, I am a fine art photographer with a background in travel and still life photography, I have sold my images as prints and different wall art for about 10 years in my shop, different marketplaces and retail stores as Pottery Barn. Today I want to show you this beautiful print set that I made the last year with another Paris print sets of 6 images that had been an absolute success in the store. 

Paris Gallery Wall Art Print Set


These are images from a Parisian spring in different quartiers of Paris: the first one of course is the Eiffel tower in the early morning, I took this picture around 7:30 am, it was a splendid sunny morning, and as you can see the light goes trough the Eiffel Tower like a huge ray of light. I really recommend you going to the Eiffel tower very early in a sunny morning, Trocadero is kind of empty, compared to other hours, and you can really appreciate the awesomeness of this place without a lot of people and with a magical light, waking up early is 100% worth it.

The Eiffel Tower in than Early Morning


This picture is in the Rue St. Honore, it is part of the Palais de l'Elysée, where the president lives. This is a very very fancy neighborhood and street, I think I have never ever seen such a beautiful and luxurious facade in Paris, ever, and in the other side of the street you can find the most posh and exclusive designer stores in all of Paris, your breath the wealth here.




At the Place Jean XXIII, just behind the cathedral of Notre Dame, you can find the most beautiful cherry blossoms of all Paris in the spring, I am not lying to you, I spent like two hours taking picturea of this small place and its cherries; they say it is full of people all the time, but I left it around 10 am and you can still seat in a chair under the cherries; so you can go and have a breakfast with some croisants, macaroons and strawberries, sit in one of those benches and enjoy the magic.

Place Jean XXIII


I was very lucky to find the cherry blossoms in Shakespeare & Co., the cherries of course are beautiful, but the charm of this place is that it is SO cool, yes, cool, you can breathe it in the air, there is little cafe next door of the library, please go, wait for a table and stay there with your friend talking for hours about books while looking at the cherry blossoms.



The last two images are from the Marais, both taken in an afternoon, the Marais in the afternoons, specially in the days around the weekend and on Sundays is the most cool and charming place in Paris, not kidding, people looks happy, talking a lot, all the cafes are full, all the shops are open, and you can feel the high vibes of the quartier. 

I hope you liked these pictures and their little stories, you can find them here.

Le Marais


Comments

Popular Posts